You are carving for the perfect sexy lips? Here a little DIY to make your own Lip Balm. This is super easy, 100% natural and it doesn’t contain any preservative or chemicals.
For approximately 10 grams you’ll need:
– 1 teaspoon of Shea butter
– 1 teaspoon of beeswax
– 3 teaspoon of sweet almond oil
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– 2 drops of essential oil of Sweet orange
– A little pot in glass or plastic to store the balm
– One bowl you can use for water-bath
Clean properly the pot where you’ll store your balm.
Mix all the ingredients except the essential oil in the bowl, and then put it in a water-bath, mix it carefully till all the ingredients are combined.
Then take your bowl off of the heat, add the two drops of the essential orange oil for a great scents.
Then pour your mixture into your pot.
The only thing left for you to do is to apply this magical lip moisturiser ten times a day!